- Off-White kurta
- Chanderi silk
- Pair it with amodini Chanderi dupattas.
- Lace and woven golden pattern
- This cotton kurta will ensure you feel every bit of magical as you look wearing it for those special moments.Layer it with some chunky jewellery.
Off-White kurta Chanderi silk Pair it with amodini Chanderi dupattas. Lace and woven golden pattern This cotton kurta will ensure you feel every bit of... Read more
You can look taller, leaner, younger, more sophisticated or sexier depending on how you style yourself. If you’re a woman trying to elongate your figure and dress in a way that gives an illusion of being a few inches taller and a few pounds slimmer, try these tips:
1. Wear a monochromatic look: A single hue worn head to toe can be taken from the office to cocktails to a holiday party. You don’t always have to wear all black to look slim; almost any color will work when done right. You can also wear a solid color sheath dress that falls below the knee to get the same effect.
2. Create the illusion of vertical lines: Vertical lines are very flattering. They help you look longer and leaner, especially if you don’t have a model’s figure. While horizontal lines can be flattering on some, they are not everyone’s best friend, unlike vertical lines. Start with thinner lines and patterns like pinstripe.
3. Pay attention to proportion: For a streamlined look, take proportion into account: if your top is loose, stay fitted on the bottom, and vice-versa. If you’re wearing high-waisted or wide-legged pants, make sure your top is fitted and/or closely cropped to your body. If you have a small waist, be weary of what’s happening at your waist: Anything that cuts you off there can add heaviness to your look.
4. Go back to black: When in doubt, an all-black outfit is always a good way to go. Black jumpsuits are especially slimming. You can also wear a little black dress (LBD) or pop a blazer over a black dress, black pair of jeans or pants with high heels for a slightly sexier casual look.
5.Wear nude colored shoes with kurtas /dresses : Nude shoes that match your skin tone will make your legs look a lot longer.
And there you go! Five simple tips to look slimmer without having to lose weight. A lot of these tips are flattering in general and great for all women. And remember, confidence is the most attractive accessory you can wear.